Unable to edit page: Javascript appearing at top of page

Hello!
I am unable to edit the page at
tryingtobegood.com/gutsy/necessary-creatives
with Cornerstone.

Also, the following text is appearing at the top of the page when Cornerstone is attempting to load:

//
// No need to add script tags
// here; simply get started
// by writing JavaScript!
// Remember to save your
// changes to see them :slight_smile:
//

I have tried to remove it via the Javascript editor on that page, but that also does not load.

Please help.

Thank-you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and checked your page. I edited the page in Cornerstone and I could not replicate the issue. You can check out my screenshot:

This could be just a caching issue because before I edited the page, I have clear the cache since you have installed WP Super Cache.

Please clear your browser too and/or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.