I built the page with cornerstone and them somewhere along the way it stopped letting me edit with cornerstone.
Now its hard to make changes. Is there a way for me to convert the page back to one that I can edit with cornerstone?
I built the page with cornerstone and them somewhere along the way it stopped letting me edit with cornerstone.
Now its hard to make changes. Is there a way for me to convert the page back to one that I can edit with cornerstone?
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in and sorry you’re having this issue, did you edit the page outside of Cornerstone? If so, I am afraid that you already lose the serialize data that Cornerstone needed to edit that back. If this is the case, then you need to rebuild your page in Cornerstone unless you have keep a backup of it, rebuilding the page should be much easier as you already have the content.
If you think that this is not the case, please provide us more information.
Thanks.