Unable to edit page after update

I updated Cornerstone but now find I cannot edit pages. I get the following message;
“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading”

I also noticed my current version of Xtheme is 5.1.1 but when I try to update it says I have the latest version. Although I can see an update listed as 5.2 on the home page?

OK managed to get xtheme updated which has fixed the edit pages problem.
Just a questio about sliders, are you going update that from the classic slider?

Hi There,

Glad to hear you managed to fix the issue.

Can you clarify what you are referring regarding the slider? If there is something to be fixed, we will :slight_smile: but please clarify!

Cheers

just that on old slider you could click an icon to place picture, now you have to find the url and paste it in

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! We appreciate the feedback. We will reach out to our developers for them to see what be done to resolve it. They should be able to integrate it in the next update release.

Please watch out for it.