Unable to edit ONE of my pages after upgrading to PRO

My site info:


WordPress 4.9.5 running Pro – Child Theme
Pro version: 2.04

My Problem:
After upgrading from X to Pro, one of my pages (page title is “menu”) seems to be broken, I am unable to edit it with Pro.

Error Received:
The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I am able to edit all of the other pages in Pro with no problem.
I have tried deactivating other plugins.
I do NOT use a caching plugin.

When I open the page in question, it does not show the “Edit with Pro” logo.

All my other pages look like this when I open them:
see here:

The MENU page that is broken is missing the EDIT WITH PRO screen.
see here:

Hello @bperry420,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please let us know the version of X Theme you upgraded to Pro? In case X Theme that you were using was old then there might a case of data getting corrupted or not readable by Pro page builder.

That being said, from Pro > Settings > Content builder elements Select Elements with standard controls (Classic) and see how it goes. Here is a screencast that you can take a look. https://cl.ly/0o2i2q3F011N

Please share the X Theme version details that I have asked above along with your login credentials (username/password) in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

My version of X before I upgraded to Pro was 4.6.
Reminder: I am able to edit all of the other pages in Pro with no problem.
I only have a problem with one of my pages.
I am adding a secure note with my login credentials…

Hi bperry420,

The Cornerstone preview can’t load because this page has more than 70 sections, to get all of them loaded with all the functions associated with each section of them, it will require a lot of server resources, which I believe your server is running out of them while loading this page.

In the next update, this behavior will be enhanced so that the page takes as much time and resources as needed.

Thanks.

So are you telling me I cannot edit that page until you put out your next update?
When is the next update?

Hey There,

You may try to use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of all the elements in the preview area. This is also helpful especially if one of the sections or elements is not visible or hidden in selected screen size or you may have applied visibility options to a section of element.

Other than that, if the preview is not loading or server keeps timed out, the preview and Cornerstone may not load so it maybe impossible to edit the page for the time being. The update is under way and scheduled to be release this month of April.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.