Trying this again…In Pro (using flex), when I import a new menu, it gives me default menu items. I am unable to edit these. I appear to be able to do everything else but edit the actual menu items themselves.
What am I missing?
Trying this again…In Pro (using flex), when I import a new menu, it gives me default menu items. I am unable to edit these. I appear to be able to do everything else but edit the actual menu items themselves.
What am I missing?
Hi there,
First of all, we are sorry for our late reply. We are experiencing a traffic on threads lately because of the latest release. This should be back to normal in a week or two.
You can not edit individual menu items from the Pro > Launch > Header section. YOu will need to go to Appearance > Menus to be able to edit those items.
Thank you.