Unable to edit in Cornerstone

Hello! I made a very small change to a page today (using Cornerstone.)

When I immediately returned to make another small change, I was told this page was edited outside of Cornerstone (not true). I’ve tried browsing to a revision (in the publish box in Wordpress) but that isn’t allowing me to revert back to a version that’s editable in Cornerstone.

I’m also noticing the map is no longer working at the bottom of the page. I’m getting this error:

Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

Please help! I need to be able to make small changes, without messing everything up!

Hi There,

I am sorry to hear you are facing this issue, this could have also been caused by a 3rd party plugin although it is quite uncommon.

Do you have a backup of your website prior the happening?

Please let us know, otherwise, unfortunately, we will provide you the page template for the agency demo which you have used and you will need to rebuild the page.

Thank you

What I have is the page (already built with my content) still available on a test site. What is the proper procedure to take the page from the test site to the live site?

Sorry for the simple question. I figured out how to download the template, so this issue is resolved.

I also discovered the need to now include a Google API key, so my map is working now too. I find it strange that my map works on the test site without an API key, but not on the live site. Regardless, adding the API key fixed the live site.

Thanks!

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!