Hey there,
it seems that I am unable to edit the home page https://aceandswordtattoos.ca/x/#/content/20/
The page will not finish loading and I am unable to save.
I will add login creds for admin in a private note.
thank you.
Hey there,
it seems that I am unable to edit the home page https://aceandswordtattoos.ca/x/#/content/20/
The page will not finish loading and I am unable to save.
I will add login creds for admin in a private note.
thank you.
Hi There,
Please install a plugin called BETTER SEARCH AND REPLACE
Search for : http://aceandswordtattoos.ca/
Replace with : https://aceandswordtattoos.ca/
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Hi there,
this was done recently actually, so this was completed about a week or so ago.
cheers.
ENB…// on behalf of ace and swords.
Ok so it looks like I need to do it again. which is weird. but ok. no worries.
DRY RUN: 34 tables were searched, 88 cells were found that need to be updated, and 0 changes were made.
Click here for more details, or use the form below to run the search/replace.
I’ll do it again.
cheers.
ENB…// on behalf of ace and swords.
Let us know how it goes!
Thanks!