Unable to edit custom page level CSS

Hello, I’m unable to remove custom CSS from our product pages that use WooCommerce shortcodes. The CSS affects the product gallery images and was in place because of an issue with a previous version of your theme not being compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.

I’ve already disabled non-essential plugins and cleared all caches.

I will include login information below.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, where did you added the custom CSS? I’ve checked your product page CSS area and its empty.


Please clarify,
Thanks

Please see attached secure note.

Hi there,

The CSS code works fine except the padding and the top margin because of this code in the style.css:

.flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs{
	margin-top:1em;
	padding:0px;
}

You can add the !important declaration for the padding and margin-top in the custom CSS that is on the home care tag page.

Hope this helps.

Jade, I want to remove that code. When I try to do so the save doesn’t “stick”.;

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, I did check the page you link above and I saw an JS error with regards to Table Maker plugin. Please deactivate that plugin first and try to remove the CSS from your page. Then just re-enable it after.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.