Unable to edit content & text in Cornerstone

I have read several threads and checked all possible solutions provided including PHP, child theme to adult theme, disabling all plugins, deactivated cache and Jetpack etc. but nothing seems to work.

When editing my content with Cornerstone it will edit for approx. 1 minute before stopping. At times the page doesn’t load as well. This started happening about a month ago. My hosting company has tried several different fixes but are out of ideas too. Can I please get someone to login to my dashboard to sort this issue out ASAP. It is causing massive rebranding/ marketing delays for my site.

Hello @Rycan,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have tried the most common issues and troubleshooting. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks, this has been supplied via secure note.

Hi @ruenel, any answers yet? It seems to have been working for a short time about an hour ago but has now stopped updating/ saving changes made or when reloading the page at times doesn’t load the content in cornerstone mode just the outline of the layouts.

I don’t know if I’m making any sense but it’s hard to explain…

Hi @Rycan,

Thanks for reaching out.
Cornerstone is loaded properly with the page contents and modified data is also saved successfully. I have also created a sample test page, and it works properly too. Please let me know if you are trying to point out something else.

I would also request you to check once by clearing all types of cache before testing it again, if you still find the issue at your end, please copy your live site to a staging server with the exact setup you have in your live server? So we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site and will try to recognize the problem behind this.
Please give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.