Unable to download Bed & Breakfasts demo

I have tried to download the expanded demo several times but it won’t download.
I am able to download other demo themes including expanded.
Just downloaded Agency.

Can you check this out and see what the problem is?

credentials in next message.

Thanks
Jane

Hello @janequade,

Thanks for asking.

While importing demo content I see following error message in dev tools:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) https://medreps.biz/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Next, I checked the PHP version you are runnig on the server and I can see that you are runnig PHP version 5.6.33. Please make sure that you are running PHP 7 or later on the server as running old version of PHP can have potential issues. You can refer following document for server requirement https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

You an get in touch with hosting provider to upgrade PHP. Upon upgrading the PHP, try importing demo contents again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I updated the PHP version to 7
I was able to download the bed and breakfast demo.
Thanks for the help.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.