Unable to Copy Or Delete "Classic Icon List"

I’m using Pro with the latest version and notice that the Classica icon list can’t be duplicated or deleted. However I could delete each list individually.

Added notes: I’m able to delete it only after deleting all list.

Hi there,

I checked my local installation, I added a classic Icon List and tried to delete some items from the list and it worked ok. This seems to be a case of your installation which we need to take a closer look.

Please kindly add a new test page and add an icon list there and get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality for the post to follow up the case.

Also please kindly make sure that you deactivate all 3rd party plugins and see if it fixes the issue. If yes, kindly activate the plugins one by one and test to see which plugin is the problem cause.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Done that. PLease check Secure Note.

Hi there,

I checked and it’s working just fine, though maybe what you’re inspecting is the list item instead of the whole list itself. If yes, then please click your list item, then click CLASSIC ICON LIST in the upper breadcrumbs of the inspector

Eg.

SECTION > ROW >COLUMN > CLASSIC ICON LIST > ICON LIST ITEM

Then drag the items and check it.

Thanks!

Update: After clearing cache, yes, I’m unable to duplicate it now. Could you try re-installing your theme, the issue is Ember binding which appears randomly, and can’t reproduce it on any of my installation.

Hi Rad,

Please advise what would be the best way to reinstall a theme and whether I have to do it for the child theme as well?

Hi,

No need to reinstall the child theme.

To reinstall your theme, you can do the following

  • Unzip pro.zip on your computer.
  • Rename the pro folder to pro-updating.
  • Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/themes/ directory.
  • Drag and drop the pro-updating folder into your themes directory.
  • Upon completion, rename the previous pro folder to pro-previous.
  • Rename pro-updating to pro. Your theme is now reinstalled
  • Delete the pro-previous folder.
  • Visit the WordPress dashboard at least once to ensure any migration logic can run (this happens behind the scenes).

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.