Unable to change the tagline

I have changed it in:

  • WordPress/Settings/General
  • Pro Theme/Snippets/Website

I have cleared the cache and refreshed the website.

When I hover over it, it shows me “website name - website name” instead of “website name - tagline”

Thanks. Haitham.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using Yoast SEO pluugin? Most of the time, this plugin changes the title and tagline. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

Thank you… I have added a secure note with the URL and password.

Hi There,

The title is now “website name - tagline”:

Which browsers are you using?

Thanks.

OK, I don’t know what happened but it’s working now.
Thank you for being the bearer of good news :wink:

You are most welcome.
We do appreciate for letting us know that it is working now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.