Unable to change layout for each screen size

Hi,

I’m unable to change the layout of a section on a page for each device size, if I select one column it defaults to one column on all device sizes. Previously I was able to change layout / columns per device.

The website is https://www.whattheblock.co.uk/

Hi @noznewman,

Thank you for writing in, on the latest version we introduce a new feature called Responsive Styles. To manage the Layout per breakpoint, you need to click the control label. Please watch the video below for more details about this new feature.

How to Set Responsive Styles for Elements in Cornerstone

Cheers,

Hi,

I’m using the new layout feature but it’s still not allowing me to set different column layouts per breakpoint, whatever breakpoint I set for the base breakpoint it defaults all breakpoints to that layout. I’m trying to create a mixture of one column and two column layouts for the section in the image I sent via secure note. It won’t allow different layouts per breakpoint.

Uploading example here and not secure note : I want the base point and above to be 2 column but as soon as I change all breakpoints below to be 1 column it defaults all break points back to one column.

Hi @noznewman,

I have checked your website and set the Column Layout by clicking into the control label shown by my colleague in his last post, and it works.

Screenshot-897-

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Apologies, I wasn’t clicking on template.
Thank you for highlighting this.

Hello @noznewman,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.