Unable to change hover title

Is there a way to ‘turn off’ the titles that appear when hovering over an item in the menu? If not how can I change it? I need mine to say Services whereas at the moment it says Admission. Thanks

HI there,

Yes, you can simple edit the Menu titles in Appearance > Menu.

It says services but when I hover it, it says admission - this is the problem which I am unable to fix.

Hi there.

Would you mind providing the link to your site with the admin details in a Secure Note if there is a coming soon page active.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thank you for the details.

The text that shows up when you hover the menu item is the title set to the menu item.

It was previously hidden and I have enabled it so you can freely edit it now in the menu item setting.

1 Like

Amazing thank you!

You are always welcome!

Cheers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.