Unable to change Headings Font

Hi

I’m trying to change the Headings font in the Theme Options>Typography, but whichever font name I click on, nothing is changing. It was working fine earlier.

I am actually trying to use a custom font with Use Any Font plugin (again, worked ok earlier), but the font doesn’t change at all no matter what font I click.

Any ideas please?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using any caching plugin? If so, you need to purge your server cache and also make sure to clear your browser cache before testing your site.

If that doesn’t help, try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test for a plugin conflict.

For further assistance, please provide us with the reference site URL along with the font name that you have tried to change, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.