Unable to change fonts and class background-image in new custom header

Hello there Support,

X theme here,

I just update the theme to 5.2.3 and I am using the demo Bed and Breakfast, but I am unable to change the fonts of “classic headline” to Lato inside content and when I try to put class on new heading, the background doesn’t seem to take effect.

Please let me know if this is possible.

thanks in advance

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.