Unable to change Featured Image

Hi guys -
I have an older site that I made some modifications on to show a sidebar on a Portfolio page. The post I made about it is here: Portfolio Sidebar in Integrity

The site is https://patrickandcompany.com

Everything was fine until recently. Perhaps it was with the most recent WP update, or the most recent X update - I’m not sure. But now, I am unable to remove or change the Featured Image on a portfolio item. Clicking the link to remove it does nothing but refresh the screen. Clicking the image itself takes me to the media editing screen. I was not aware that any changes I had made should affect this, but other sites I manage that have been updated (WP and X) do not have this problem, and do not have the customizations, so I am guessing they are the problem.

Thoughts? I’ve made an admin login for you, and will post credentials in a separate post.
Thanks!

Hi @HoodSiegal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup and it seems like one of your plugins is conflicting with WordPress, I believe it’s the SEO Ultimate plugin however you can verify this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

That was it - SEO Ultimate. Thanks

Hello @HoodSiegal

Glad that we are able to help you

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.