Unable to change background color on header

I’ve looked everywhere to change this grey area to black. Where am I suppose to edit this at?

Hi @detech,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site but it seems like the assigned header on the live site is different than the screenshot you provided. In your screenshot, It looks like the background is coming from the header Bar. Try editing your header and set the Bar’s background color to transparent.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thanks I will look at that again. Do you know how to add a button to the front of card element and center it and style it like my other buttons? I’m trying the shortcode for buttons but having trouble with it

Hi @detech,

Yes, that seems to be a bug when using a shortcode. But with that said, you can not really put a button on the front of the card, because the card will flip before the user can click the button, so it was designed the button to be on the back.

Hope that makes sense,
Cheers!

Makes sense. Is there a way to make the card only flip upon being clicked, and is there a way to stop the effect of the card on the sides so it just shows the other side without showing its being flipped on the outside of the card. Is there another element I should use on the front than a button to get more control of what I asked to do and I will make the only button on the back of it.

Hi @detech,

In that case, use the standard column, add a box-shadow to it to style it like a card, then add elements inside it, and a standard button element that you can style. Lastly, apply a subtle effect on it and you’ll have a custom card.

Themeco 101: Effects Module

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I tried to do as you said with the background but even when its transparent its still grey I even made everything else transparent and its all grey. I will give you a secure note so you can take a look.

Hello @detech,

The gray color is coming from the default Integrity Boxed Layout styling. To override this code, You need to use the Google Chrome Developer Toolbar to check the live HTML code and find which CSS selector you need to use.

Therefore, you can make use of this CSS code by adding this in Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-boxed-layout-active .site, .x-boxed-layout-active .x-site {
    background-color: black;
}

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.