Unable to Apply Pro License

I’ve converted my license to pro and am trying to apply the license. I get a blank page @ domain.com/wp-admin/admin.php? … nothing. The logs on the server are empty. I’ve tried to enable Debug out put, but i get nothing. Any help is appreciated.

I’ve disabled all plugins for testing.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! A blank screen or a white screen usually means there is a fatal PHP error. Can you please enable WP_DEBUG mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding the following code just above /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page with the white screen, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Nothing. Page is blank. Debug is turned on.

Hi There,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Purchase code

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have re-installed Pro theme and then I was able to validate your site.

Thanks!

Can you explain what was done ?

Also, I cannot install any of the plugins. The buttons give no response.

Hi there,

The Pro theme is re-installed, maybe it was corrupted. As for the plugin, which plugin has this issue? I installed Essential Grid plugin and it works.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.