Unable to add text into element when using cornerstone

Hi all.
I have just purchased and downloaded x theme and have begun editing my home page on cornerstone. I’ve added the text element and there is nowhere to allow me to write. I’ve watched tutorials and it seems no one else has this issue.
Thanks

Hi @sophie096,

Thanks for writing in

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to add it in a secure note.

Try to increase your memory allocation also. Check the link below on how to set it up.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi, I have tried and cannot figure out the instructions. th text box will still not work

Hi There,

You have forgotten to provide the username.

To edit a text in Cornerstone you can click on the text on the preview window(right side)

And on the pencil on the left side, please see image attached.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.