Unable to add content

Hi there!

Today I was playing around with a new plugin called Hero Maps for Google Maps and I wanted to add it to this page

http://www.recco.technology/google-maps-test/

For some reason it shows up in Cornerstone but not on the actual page. When trying to add other stuff to the same page I noticed that this was not possible either. Any ideas?

Best!

/Tomas

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

That was what I thought as well so I deactivated the new plugin. But the problem was still there, I can not add any new content to any page on the site. It shows in Cornerstone but when I load the page in Safari, Chrome or Firefox it does not appear. I have cleared the cache

Any thoughts?

/Tomas

Hi Tomas,

You have updated Cornerstone but X Theme is still a few versions behind.

Please update X to the latest version.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.