Unable to activate newly purchased WooCommerce Extensions, no Zip File provided

After successfully downloading the newly purchased WooCommerce Extensions (WooBookings Bundle & WooCommerce Waitlist), I have been unable to upload and activate these Extensions onto my Wordpress site; Whilst I have identified them and downloaded through my Wordpress site, in WooCommerce.com Subscriptions- the WooCommerce tutorial advice to then upload and activate via Plugins is not doable as to upload Plugins a Zipfile is required, and there is no Zipfile provided in all files for each extension.
Can you please assist?

Hey @INTEGCULT,

You may need to compress that folder into a zip file and try to upload it to plugins, Or you can also upload that plugin folder to wp-contents/plugins folder via FTP. After successful upload, activate plugin from plugins area in dashboard.

Please follow this tutorial for more info on how to install a plugin : http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners/

Hope this helps

Regards

Thanks for that - I have discovered that my Mac was “unzipping” these WC zip files, and so given the ability to upload to DropBox first enabled me to then upload a Zip File to plugins area in dashboard.

Glad you discovered and successfully installed plugin :slight_smile:

Cheers!