Unable to activate bbPress 2.5.4 in X Theme

I have facebook comments extension installed on my X- child theme which is updated. I’ve tried to install bbPress 2.5.7 & 2.5.4. Bot appear to install OK but I cannot activate them. Is there a conflict with the facebook comments xtension or have I the wrong bbPress version?

Hello there,

I have checked it on my localhost and all is working normally. I installed the Facebook comments and the BBpress (that the latest version is the 2.6) without any problem.

So, before providing to me the website link and the WP credentials in a private answer, you can try to check if you`re using the latest version of our theme and cornerstone and disable all of the plugins that our theme don’t provide.

Thanks!

Yes, I have corrected the problem as suggested. There was an inactive X theme extension (Superfly) which I deleted and corrected the problem.

Thanks very much for your prompt response.

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile: