Unable to access/edit pages via cornerstone

I am not able to access or edit pages via the cornerstone editor.

This is the error I am receiving.

Error 500 - Internal Server Error

An error was encountered while processing your request. Typically this is a temporary condition. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

Hello Sarry,

Thanks for posting in! The internal error could be caused by a 3rd plugin or a custom PHP code in your child theme’s functions.php file. Please check out and troubleshoot the most common issues that may have occurred in your site:

If the above recommendation does not help, please provide us your WP access so that we can investigate your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ok since I posted that last error message I was able to resolve uninstalling a plugin, however, I am now receiving an error message

“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”

This happens when I am editing the header. This was previously happening on the pages also.

See login info below in secure note

Hi Sarry,

I have checked your website and found the issue only while editing the Header. I would suggest please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This Site although is in a PROD environment it is not live. Please feel free to investigate from the following location

Hello Sarry,

It seems that the header preview was not set just because it was not rendering. I have set the preview please have a look at your Header and page.

Thanks

Thank you. It is working now. I have never had to assign anything in the Preview area before. Appreciate your help.

You are most welcome, Sarry.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.