First I just want to say that Pro is amazing. So detailed and great for creatives. I feel there is a long way to go before a typical user would be comfortable using it.
The first suggestion is to have an option in the settings where we can turn off the “pro” settings to make the interface look like X so that new users will feel comfortable.
Also with Pro I would love to see more consideration of the usability. An example of this would be the button element.
Most people would want to first enter the text of the button, then the URL and then customise.
At the moment you have button setup options, then the URL and the text box is about 4 sections down.
I think text should be first, then link, then color options. Maybe a new section called quick start with the basics from the other sections for those who want to work quickly as pro seems to slow down the workflow in some areas.