I’m not sure if I did something wrong. I purchased the X-theme a few years back and I’m using that on a local development. I started another project that is currently only local. I purchased another license for X-theme but it won’t let me activate it. I keep getting “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.” I’m using AMPPS to develop the sites locally. I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. The other site I’ve been working on with my older version of x-theme seems to be working fine but I really need this new one to work.
Please help. I’m getting a little frustrated and don’t know what to do next. I’ve read something about curls but I’m not sure what that is, and again this is just a local development so I’m not sure what to do. Thanks in advance
EDIT: I went back to AMPPS and uninstalled this site, reinstalled it and tried again and it activated this time.