Uh-Oh! Failed to save error

I had this issue during the beta, but was never able reproduce it, after i rebuilt my page from scratch. Now it happened again.
After adding a set of buttons and styling them, the “Uh oh!” error message came up.

Safari console gave me this error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
MY-URL/wp-json/themeco/data/save?_locale=user

Added login credentials and another error in the secure note.

Weird thing is, i cant add new wordpress users to my site. Don’t know if this is related to the issue mentioned above tho.

Hello @sparko,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in to your site and edited the mentioned. I could not replicate the issue. You may have resolved it already.

See the secure note.

Meanwhile, the Fatal error: Out of Memory can be resolved by increase your PHP memory limit.
Check the documentation here:

Best Regards.

@ruenel thank you for looking into it!

You’re right, it’s working now. I’ve disabled an re-enabled all plugins for de-bugging and now its working in the Pro Editor, which is weird, since the issue should come back if it was plugin related.

However, opening the page inside of the wordpress dashboard still results in the out of memory fatal error.
I’ve increased the memory limit a few months ago to 512MB via WP_config file, but i’ll try the other ones too now …

update:
I’ve increased the memory limit to 512MB now via wp_config, .htaccess and php.ini.
Out of memory error still appears. Error in secure note.

You can replicate the out of memory error either by clicking the page inside of the wordpress backend or by going back to the wordpress dash by pressing “WordPress Admin” inside of the pro editor.

Hi @sparko,

I checked your site and didn’t found the issue mentioned in your comment. If you still having the issue, please give the user Administrator privileges to check more.

Thanks

Hi,

The problem is still present. I’ve changed the user role to Administrator.

Thank you for your efforts!

Hi Sparko,

Changing the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT in the wp-config.php doesn’t guarantee that it will fix your PHP memory limit. I suggest that you reach out to your hosting provider and ask them to increase the PHP memory limit of your server.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

quick update:
Contacted my provider and upgraded to more than 512MB - so the out of memory issue is now solved as well.

Great News.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.