Dear Themeco support,
I can’t upload my backup csl file on new page. when i try to upload then i get “uh oh could not load template” this error can you please help me to solve this
Summary
Admin: Post edited to remove login details.
Dear Themeco support,
I can’t upload my backup csl file on new page. when i try to upload then i get “uh oh could not load template” this error can you please help me to solve this
Admin: Post edited to remove login details.
Hi there @HortonTeam,
Thanks for writing in!
Please note you’ve posted your login details publicly not using a secure note. I’ve now removed those from the forum, but please re-set your password ASAP.
In the mean time with the actual issue, this would usually be caused by a max post size limit issue or a memory limit issue. Try the following:
Via ftp, if you don’t already have one, create a file called php.ini and add the following code:
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
If that doesn’t work, you may need to contact your host to increase the maximum execution time and file size limits.
Thanks!