Uh oh. content failed to save!

Hey

I already had this problem 3 weeks ago… when i want to make changes on the main page there occurs “uh oh. content failed to save”.

the last time this error occured i just made the whole main page completely new. Last time you couldnt tell me why this error occured. Could you please have another look? I dont have the time to set up the main page another time completely new. I already checked the common possibilities which could be the reason for the error (you sent me a list last time) but i cant fix the problem.

Thanks for your quick answer!!

Ivan

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your other thread, did you try increasing your memory limit? Currently it is set to 256MB. Some hosts does not allow to increase it manually for users, so you may need to contact your hosting provider directly.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hey

Yes i asked my hosting provider. As it is a shared hosting they cannot increase the memory limit. I tried to increase it by myself via ftp but dont know if it works like that. But i dont think this is the problem because this error occurs only on the main page. On the other pages i can make changes and save them. Do you have all access needed to have a look at the ftp and wordpressdashbord?

Thanks

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and created a test page. I could not replicate the error. I was able to edit the page using Cornerstone and I successfully saved my changed. Please check out my screenshot below:

Could you please provide us which page you were trying to edit and experienced the issue?

Thanks.

hey
the problem is about the mainpage (“Startseite”). on every other page i can make changes and save them.
as i wrote in my previous reply.

thanks

Hi There,

Please try searching for HTML syntax mistakes like unclosed html tags </p or missing closing tags </span>

If you cannot find anything please provide your admin credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hey

i searched but didnt found such mistakes…i did everything with cornerstone/pro builder.
i would appreciate if you could have a closer look! :slight_smile:

Hi There,

I could replicate the issue but could not find what was causing it.

On the other hand to solve it, I have saved your content as Cornerstone template, added to a new page, selected the new page as your front page, and saved your old front page as a draft.

You can now edit your home page normally.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.