Uh oh, content failed to save!

Hi!

Without touching my site for a while I tried to do some edits today and when I try to save the edits done in Cornerstone I get the “Uh oh, content failed to save!”. I disabled all the plugins except Cornerstone - no help.

I use no caching plugins.

Can you please check what has happened?

Hi There,

On which specific page you are facing the issue? I was able to edit and save and the changes reflected on the front end on your home page without any issues, Cornerstone was actually really fast.

Please let us know more details

Thank you!

Hi! I am still trying myself - it seems enabling the plugin “Essential grid” actually fixes the issue! I need to test a bit more though.

Great! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Yes! For anyone else struggling with this issue it seems enabling Essential grid helps! At least in my case :slight_smile:

Glad to hear your issue is solved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.