www.theaxeacademy.com/new-landing-boxed
Sometimes it lets me save… sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes I hit save 3-4 times and it works, sometimes I hit it 100 times and it doesn’t work.
Everything is up to date.
www.theaxeacademy.com/new-landing-boxed
Sometimes it lets me save… sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes I hit save 3-4 times and it works, sometimes I hit it 100 times and it doesn’t work.
Everything is up to date.
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials. I have check the page in question and there are javascript errors. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFnnfHoa01
There’s an error message in a specific Cornerstone file, but please understand this does not preclude the conflict from originating elsewhere. It’s possible for other plugins to modify jQuery, which could result in an error when Cornerstone attempts to use it for something. Because this error is not something we’ve seen before, checking for conflicts elsewhere is always a good place to start. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. Let us know how this goes.
I disabled all plugins and was still seeing hundreds of jQuery errors
I saved that page and imported it into a new page, including the CSS and JS I had added - haven’t had any issues saving for the last hour. I am not sure why this would fix whatever was going on, but it seems to have. I will edit this in 3 hours or so and let you know if they issues come up again.
Hi There,
Yes, lets us know how it goes. Probable there is a corrupted data on your old page. Since you have a lot of content on that page make sure your page is fully loaded (no elements left behind) before you do a saved.
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.