“Uh oh! Content failed to save” in Pro Content Editor

Hey,

We just did an update on a website (Theme, Wordpress, and Plugins) we are currently working on for a client and now when we try to save content in pro we get “Uh oh! Content failed to save” in Pro Content Editor. We are on Pro version 1.2.7 and Wordpress 4.9. We deactivated all the plugins to see if that would work but it still failed.

The website is:
http://hostbridge.clevyr.net/

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi There,

This usually often occurs in case of bad HTML syntax.

Please check your content for missing closing html tags or incomplete html tags.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

I ended up duplicating the homepage and making some edits on the duplicated page to see if it would work. After doing so, I saved the changes and it worked. I think the original homepage either was corrupt or something happened in the process of being updated. Anyways, the glitch is fixed and the page is function now.

Thanks.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.