Hello!
“Uh oh! Content failed to save” error is showing Pro Content Editor with most recent update.
I was in the middle of editing and suddenly it is showing this way.
Can you help, quickly?
Thank-you so much!
Hello!
“Uh oh! Content failed to save” error is showing Pro Content Editor with most recent update.
I was in the middle of editing and suddenly it is showing this way.
Can you help, quickly?
Thank-you so much!
Update: it’s only on the following URL: myqueercanada.ca
Hi,
I would like to check but your site is currently returning an error.

Kindly contact your host regarding this.
Thanks
Hello!
I’m dealing with this with my host but it only happens on occasion. Can you try to log in again?
Thanks!
Hi,
I tried again and now I am getting Internal Server Error

It should work now.
Hi There,
Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by deactivating all 3rd party plugins as I can see console errors on your site.
Also provide us with the login credentials to your site using the secure note option.
Thanks!