Ubermenu troubles

Hi there,

I’m building a site here:

http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/

I’m using ubermenu, managed to build the main nav, however, the sub menus are positioned weirdly. I would like them to start appearing right under the main nav items I’m hovering over.

Could you help me with the css? Also, I can’t make the submenu appear in the inspector in chrome I try to make it appear by clicking ‘hover’ ‘active’ etc, but it does not seem to make it happen. If you can let me know that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look on your setup.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I managed to fix the desktop positioning issue to somewhat degree. However, I have another question to ask: When I open the site on mobile, the logo jumps in super big. Is there a way to position it to somewhere where it does not intrude. Or if all else fails remove it?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Try this CSS.


.ubermenu-item-home{
    min-width: inherit !important;
}

@media (max-width: 959px){
    .ubermenu-item-home{
         float: none !important;
    }
}

@media (max-width: 480px){ 
    .ubermenu-item-home{
         float: right !important;
         margin-top: 0 !important;
         margin-bottom: -74px !important;
    }
} 

Hope it helps.

Thanks! It works great!

Sorry, 1 more thing.

I must have made some mistake with the css, but some of my pages are cutting off the top part of the content on mobile. It would be cumbersome to add new sections on each page, I think it might be fixable by css, but can’t figure out what is causing it. For example:

http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/mi-a-bio/

The top of the page looks like this on my end: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ztgr62yqvlh51s/Screenshot%202018-02-08%2015.19.16.png?dl=0

Hi There,

You can add the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media (max-width: 979px){
.x-main.full, .x-main.left, .x-main.right, .x-sidebar.left, .x-sidebar.right {

    padding-top: 49px;
}}

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.