Ubermenu Transparent Buttom on mobile

I have read the whole forum and I can not put transparent or customize the menu button in mobile resolution, doesn’t accept the css.

Please, help me again :bouquet:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

https://www.angelicamonge.com

Thanks @Jade ! :chipmunk:

Hi Angelica,

Please try this:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .ubermenu-skin-tt-silver-s {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks, although the mediaquery isn’t necessary cause the menubar folds in a greater width (and I have everything with a transparent background).

Thank you very much! @Jade :seedling:

You’re most welcome, Angelica. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.