Ubermenu transparent background of submenu

Hello,

I noticed on mobile when I expand the menu I get a transparent submenu header. Any idea why its just the submenu header and only on mobile… I’ll include a screenshot and a link.

Thanks!

Hello @fxground,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

The reason for this is that you have a mega submenu with text and medium sized images on mobile view which isn’t recommended since it will surely fill up the space.

It will be ideal if you create another menu with simple submenu only for mobile.

The menu you have right now will be only for desktop, while the other one with simple submenu for mobile.

Hope this helps.

thanks - I tried looking up how to do a mobile menu only but couldn’t really find out how. Was wondering if you can point me in the right direction?

Hi again,

You can try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .ubermenu-item-has-children.ubermenu-item-level-0 {
        background: #000 !important;
    }
}

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.