Ubermenu submenus

Hi there,

I’m working on a site here: http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/

It is using ubermenus.

My question is: submenu’s don’t start under their respective parents, but in the middle, is there a way to fix this?

  • Also, I’d like to logo and the nav menu to be positioned vertically so that nav menu elements are in the middle and not in the middle like they are now.

Thanks,

Balazs

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It seems that all of them has 50% left styling, but I couldn’t determine if this is par of the configuration. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? The logo is part of the menu too so we’ll have it checked too.

Thanks!

Sure, I’ll add the login credentials.

The 50% left styling was added as a temporary fix, because the submenu appeared at the far left side, not below it’s parent.

Hi,

Kindly do the following.

  1. Set menu baar alignment to right.

  1. Remove your logo in your menu under Appearance > Menus

  2. Remove this in `Theme Options css

.x-brand {
    display: none;
}

  1. Change this code
.x-navbar {
    background-color: #5A8420;
    height: 0px;
}

to this

.x-navbar {
    background-color: #fff;
}

Hope that helps.

Hi sure,

I made these changes but unfortunately, this did not address the issues. Could you have a look at it?

  1. Submenus are still appearing in the middle. If I remove the left:50% they still appear on the far left.
  2. Main Nav is not positioned in line with logo.

Your help is appreciated!!

Hi There,

Please replace your left: 50% with left: auto;

.ubermenu.ubermenu-disable-submenu-scroll .ubermenu-item>.ubermenu-submenu.ubermenu-submenu-type-mega {
    left: auto !important;
}

Also add :

@media screen and (min-width: 960px){

.ubermenu-responsive-default.ubermenu {
    
    margin-top: 50px;
}}

.x-navbar {
              border-bottom: 0px;
}

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Thanks, you helped a bunch!

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.