Ubermenu - Submenu with tabs autoheight

Hi everyone,

I am working on my main menu using Ubermenu and so far its going great!

Here is the page: http://hardi360.com/hardi2018/

I would like to submenu under “Products” to auto adjust its height based on the numbers of items there is under each tab.

Is that possible?

Hey @lowlandet,

Try the Vertical - Aligned to parent option. To see what I mean, please check the Vertical Submenu Alignment documentation.

Thanks.

Thanks @christian_y,

But I think this only applies to Vertical Menus, I cannot seem to get it working with my horizontal menu structure.

Sorry for the confusion. Based on the documentation here, it is not possible. The submenu will fully show when you open the parent menu.

You will need to customize UberMenu. Regretfully, that would be outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.