Ubermenu submenu styling

Hi,

We’ve implemented an ubermenu on our site (previous developer) and we have one submenu which is coloured differently (yellow colour). Ive gone through all the ubermenu settings. custom CSS defined in Cornerstone and theme extra css and I cant find where thats defined. Are you able to tell me where that would be defined please?

The menu can be found on strategyworks.io opening the Why StrategyWorks menu item then its on the right.

Thanks,

Hello @wbc,

Thanks for writing in! The background color may have come from the Ubermenu skin or in the settings, Appearance > Ubermenu > Main UberMenu Configuration > Submenus. If you were not able to find it, please provide us your WP Access so we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks - thats added.

Hello There,

Just as I expected, the color is coming from one of the Ubermenu settings:

You will have to change this to transparent and then you must also need to log in to your Cloudflare and purge your site cache before testing out your site again.

Best Regards.

Ah thats great. I forgot you could separately go in to uber menu via each menu item. I was only looking at all settings within UberMenu. There are just too many places to look for styles in ubermenu.

Thanks for your help

You are most welcome @wbc

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.