Ubermenu - sub menu

Hi there - I have ubermenu installed and I have tried everything to get the sub menu to just be the same size as its content but it just goes full width of the menu with a big white space at the right.
The menu is not set to full width so I am unsure now what to do.
Please could you advise.
The website is www.bluestarcustomers.co.uk
Thank you.

Kind regards

Hey,

this article should help you: http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/faqs/full-width

Hi John

I do not have a problem with the top line menu length – I have a problem with the sub-menu width. I have tried everything that sevenspark has in its documentation but it does say that it could be something to do with the theme.

The sub menu needs to be under its topline heading and only as wide as the contents and not the whole width of the menu with a lot of white space at the side.

Kind regards

Eileen

Hey There,

Please provide a screenshot of how you see it and how you want to look.

Also, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Thank you I managed to sort it out.

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!