Ubermenu sub-menu positioning

Hi there,

I’m building a site at:
http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/

and I’m trying to set up ubermenu. (if you scroll down you will see ubermenu, if you are at the top you see header builders menu)

So the thing is, I’ve set up a width for the menu and made the sub-menu bound to the menu width.
Problem is, since I have an image(logo) on the left, the sub-menu doesn’t position below my first menu element.
How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Hi,

You can add this in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

@media(min-width:1200px) {
.ubermenu .ubermenu-submenu-drop.ubermenu-submenu-align-full_width {
    width: auto;
    left: 0;
    right: auto;
    min-width: 730px;
}

.ubermenu .ubermenu-item.ubermenu-item-level-0 {
    position: relative;
}
}

Hope that helps

1 Like

Thanks, that worked great. Any ideas on how to make the menu full width? I have it set up in options but it wont work for some reason.

Also, for menu items ‘Szolgaltatasok’ and ‘Esemenyek’ it breaks the formatting as of now. Any ideas as to how to fix it?

Thanks!

Hi There,

It is not fullwidth because it is inside a container that is set to be 86% of browser width. Try updating above CSS to this:

			@media(min-width:1200px) {
			.ubermenu .ubermenu-submenu-drop.ubermenu-submenu-align-full_width {
				width: auto;
				left: 0;
				right: auto;
				min-width: 730px;
			}
			
			
			.ubermenu .ubermenu-item.ubermenu-item-level-0 {
				position: relative;
			}
			.x-navbar .x-container {
				width: 100% !important;
			}
			}

Regarding the formatting of submenu, can you give admin credentials using a secure note so we can check your settings?