Ubermenu stacking columns

I have an Ubermenu that contains a megamenu with tabs and columns. If I place the menu in the content area, it works as intended. When I place the ubermenu shortcode in the header, all of the columns appear stacked on top of one another. I would like the megamenu to open to the full width of the bar, not the menu container. I’ve read through Ubermenu documentation, but non of the suggestions have worked. How can I get my ubermenu megamenu to open full width?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Angela,

Thanks for writing in!

To use Ubermenu in your custom header, please do check out this video tutorial:

Best Regards.

Thanks, but that was not the issue. The widget was already in Pro Header. The problem is that the megamenu does not open beyond the widget container, so it looks like the columns are stacked on each other.

Hey Angela,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your response. Attaching the requested info via private note

Hi Angela,

I went ahead and set the Max Width of the first container of the specific Header > Bar to some percentage value like 30% and found the Uber Menu start working. I would suggest you increase the width of the second container to adjust the width of the widget.

Megamenu_Inline-Headers-Pro

Hope it helps.
Thanks

That is great, thank you. I’m not sure why I didn’t try that solution. Appreciate your help

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.