Ubermenu Responsive Issue & LinkedIn Icon Issue

Hi, I am having two issues with the Ubermenu.

  1. When I select the icon for Linked in, the one that is in a “box” it gives me the wrong icon and always reverst back to the wrong icon fater I have save it. I want the icon that is the same as the FB & Twitter, that is bound within a “box”. See image…

  2. When the menu goes below the breakpoint and then has the responsive trigger. Once the icon it clicked the menu slides “up”, so that the majority of the menu items are “off screen” to the top. They are not accessible.

My dev site is here:
https://beta.solacepediatrichealthcare.com

Is is behind a password. See access in secure note

Thanks

Hey @Riceman,

  1. I tested the setup in my dummy site and it uses the square LinkedIn icon. I compared my setup with yours and I saw that you’re using UberMenu Icon plugin. This might me the one causing the issue. Please disable it to check if the issue will persists. If it does, please contact the plugin author.

  2. This is because the Flex Layout of the Container containing your Navigation Inline which UberMenu replaces was set to End. I’ve set it to Stretch.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Christian!!

  1. I deactivated the Ubermanu Icon plugin and now the correct one is showing up in the menu.
  2. Thanks for fixing that…works perfectly now.

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.