Ubermenu Question + Image above masthead question

Hi guys,

this is my site https://streetberlin.net/
X Ttheme / Renew / Ubermenu

I have two unrelated questions

  1. Ubermenu
    How do I center the footer menu and keep the header menu right aligned.

  2. Image above masthead
    Is there a way for responsive full width image above masthead without using a slider. I’m thinking very much along the lines of the classic twenty seventeen wordpress theme. Follow-up question would that be possible with the header builder of Pro?

HI there,

Thanks for posting in.

  1. You can go to Admin > Appearance > Ubermenu > Position & Layout then you may choose the position and alignment of your menu.

  2. That’s possible with custom CSS, example, let’s say you wish to display it on your home-page as banner

body.home:before {
    content: "";
    display: block;
    height: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    padding-bottom: 50%;
    background: url(https://streetberlin-5679.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/martin-waltz-street-photography-berlin-3-2-1.jpg);
    background-size: cover;
}

The height is decided by padding bottom 50% so you may change it. That will maintain the responsive height instead of static height.

Thanks!

This does not help

I want to center the footer menu and have the header menu right aligned.

This means header and footer menu need to be adressed separately.

Hi There,

Thanks for clarifying

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

footer .ubermenu.ubermenu-main {

    margin: auto !important;
    float: none !important;
}

Hope it helps