Ubermenu on mobile still showing X menu

Hi there.

I have set up ubermenu plugin with PRO theme and on desktop it is working as expected. That is, I see it like the below image.

However, on mobile, there are 2 menu buttons shown. One with a hamburger and then the normal ubermenu beneath. Am I right in thinking the first one is the standard X menu still showing? I then have to click the X menu in order to be shown the ubermenu below.

I’m not sure what I have done wrong here or whether it is a bug. Do you have any advice to ensure that only ubermenu is shown and that the X menu (assuming that’s what it is) should always be hidden, both on desktop and mobile?

My apologies if this is a simple setting somewhere.

URL is www.alungathergood.com

Thank you.

Hello @alungathergood,

Thanks for writing in! Please disable the “Responsive Toggle” option in your UberMenu settings.

You can find this setting in Appearance > UberMenu > Main UberMenu Configuration > Responsive & Mobile.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

Hi.

I did as you suggested.

Now, no menu appears at all (on mobile). Desktop is still fine.

I have sent login details in a secure note above. Please note that the responsive toggle setting has been left disabled.

Thank you.

Hello @alungathergood,

Since your menu structure is like this:

You will need to completely disable the Responsive Menu and display the same menu as your desktop menu.

I went ahead and disabled it already. Please check your site now.

Ah OK, it makes sense now.

It’s all working fine now and looks as I want it to look.

Once again, the support here is top notch.

Thank you very much for your help today.

You’re welcome @alungathergood as always!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.