Ubermenu not full width

Hi team,

I’m trying to set ubermenu to full width I’ve tried to set general settings -> Menu Bar Width to 100% and 1900px neither are working.

site is: https://thatseoguy.com.au

you can see the ubermenu is restricted to the theme width.

thanks

I’m running into the same problem. I’m going to be looking into the css on that later to see which class is effecting this. It might need a custom css to override it. Let me know if you find anything and I’ll do the same. The nav bar is restricted by the container it is in. Might need to rewrite those rules targeting the ubermenu container.

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-navbar-inner .x-container.max.width {
    max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%;
}
1 Like

That worked thanks.

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.