UberMenu not displaying in website

Hi, so installed UberMenu, followed all the steps, with widgets, inserting in header etc. and while it is displaying in the header builder (and I’ve assigned it on two separate single pages), it doesn’t show on the actual website. Seems like it’s been overwritten by the original header (I duplicated it, and assigned the new one to just 2 pages to test it)

https://novaclinic.co.uk/blog/ https://novaclinic.co.uk/ashley-erickson/ - Those are both pages that it has been assigned to.

Hi @vlntnt,

Thanks for reaching out.
It might be a problem with the Priority set to the Entire Site header. I would suggest you set the lower priority to this specific Header and check if that works for you. Please remember that the lowest priority will be used always in this case.
If that does not work, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Changed the priority of the new one to 1 (the original one is 0), but it still doesn’t work. For some weird reason when I click “Edit Header” on the actual pages / Blog & Ashley Erickson /, it opens the editor with the global header, instead the new one. However when I go to edit the actual new header, it shows that it is assigned to those pages.

V5 (1) (1) is the name of the new header

V5 (1) is the original one

Can you please get in and have a look, thanks.

Hi @vlntnt,

The lowset value in the priority will be assigned to the specific page, I went ahead and set the value to -1 and it start showing the Header with the Ubermenu.

Thanks

Thanks a lot, that works!

I have another issue now :frowning:

So the menu is currently active on this page https://novaclinic.co.uk/blog/ on mobile, and works well, however I used several mega menus inside the actual mega menu, to create subcategories (Skin, Injectables, etc.), and they all work fine, however a double click is required for them to open.

This breaks the UX a lot. The normal buttons which lead to pages (Special Offers/Shop/Contact) work fine with a single click, however, the rest don’t :frowning: Is there a way this can be fixed?

Thank you!

Hi @vlntnt,

Glad that it works for you. For the other issue, I am not able to find such Mega Menu you mentioned here. I would suggest you mentioned the exact page where we can find it, I would also suggest you provide any screenshot that is marked with the those Mega Menu or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 11.06.22 You see those 4 buttons - Skin, Injectables, Laser, Body - they are Mega Menu elements on their own, which lead to sub-categories / different treatments. However when you open the website on mobile, click on the actual elements, they don’t open immediately, but you need to double click.

Any update on that? / The menu is active on the page I provided https://novaclinic.co.uk/blog/ but it’s hidden for desktop size, anyway the problem occurs on mobile.

Hi @vlntnt,

I have checked your website on my Android mobile device and found that is working fine and the Mega Menus are opening with a single click. If you are still having this issue I would suggest you clear the browser cache of your mobile device and check. If that does not help, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Hi, I’m getting the issue on iOS, have tried multiple iPhones - 8/10/12, it occurs on Safari, and Google Chrome (haven’t tested it on other browsers)

Hey @vlntnt,

I see the issue in iOS and it looks like a bug. I’ll post this in our issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by our development team.

For now, you will want to avoid long content in your Off Canvas as it will activate the scrollbar which causes the double click/tap.

If you can’t reduce Off Canvas content, regretfully, the iOS users need to double click.

Oh :frowning: Yeah, I can’t really reduce it, as I need all of those buttons. Hopefully it can be resolved somehow.

I used asos website as an inspiration for how to build it, on their website works well, but yea, I guess something needs to be changed.

Thank you anyway, let me know when there is an update on the problem, so I can further test it.

Hi @vlntnt,

My colleague has already reported this to our issue tracker, but unfortunately, we don’t have ETA on this till now. I would request you stay tuned for the succeeding theme updates.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.