UBERMENU id="menu-item--47" always has the same image as home menu

Hello, I hava an issue in Ubermenu with a specific (sub)menu item. I have found out that every menu item that has id=“menu-item–47” gets the same image as the image I use in the home menu item. So when I change the order of my pages in the menus, every time the 47th menu item gets a ‘home-image’.

I cannot find out how to remove this home icon in menu-item47 …

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I’ve checked you licenses hoping to find the site in questioned. You seem to have several sites under your account. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.