Hey guys,
I have a little problem with my page.
I had to move it to a new installation since a plugin I have to use wasn’t working correctly. Since I reinstalled wordpress on a new location the plugin is working again so I want to get the rest working on the new configuration, if possible.
My problem is Ubermenu. It’s not displaying the way it should. The css is being overwritten by something and I can’t figure out what is doing this. A very weird thing: In the wordpress customizer (not the pro customizer) the menu looks like it should. But on the page itself and If I’m in the pro-customizer it’s not really recognizable anymore.
What I also noticed is that it has very long loading times if I try to edit the site with pro or if I try to go to the header/footer esitor.
Maybe you can have a look at my page - thx!
Phil