Cant seem to find a place to edit these… I see in the Submenu Headers there is a column header font size but all it seems to do it change the line height, not the font size. I am just looking for a way to get all those submenu (under replacement cushions) items in that box blue, or possible go 3 menus wide if possible
One more thing… I switched to the new menu and I cant seem to find how to remove the search magnifying glass… I want it there but it is positioned up by the first page for some reason
SOLVED, wow that was a pain and it was my fault, added font size to what I thought was an unrelated class right when I started and was overwriting anything I did in the ubermenu settings, no idea why I didn’t thing of that
Hi,
Glad to hear that.
Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.